Valentine’s Day, at least for me, is an excuse to stuff your face with chocolate and candy. There are a lot of great candies out there to give or receive but there are also a lot that nobody likes that much. These are a few.
- Candy Hearts- Some people may enjoy these, but they are too basic and they don’t have the best taste.
- Box of Chocolates- Most of the chocolates in the box are pretty good, but I always throw away the ones with the fruit flavor in the middle and it is a complete waste of money for me.
- Fun Dip- I used to enjoy Fun Dip when I was younger, but now I don’t like it at all. It is messy and it stains your tongue and teeth and walking around with a blue tongue isn’t that cool anymore.
- Marshmallow Lollipops- All of my friends like the cute marshmallow pops but my taste doesn’t favor them that much.
- Rock Candy- Not many people are familiar with this candy, and that’s a good thing. I have only tried it once, but I will definitely never try it again.