Written By: Rhiannon Belcher
Aquarius: January 19 – February 18
Recently, I have posted on my website Gemini Facts. Which if you aren’t familiar with is a zodiac sign, A Zodiac sign is based off of what month you are born in and is just kind of a fun thing to read about. It is mainly associated with Greek mythology. Today, I will be focusing on Aquarius because many people have asked me to do the Aquarius sign, and my Gemini Article was a hit. So enjoy
Here is some background knowledge for you:
Aquarius is the eleventh astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from constellations (specifically the Aquarius constellation) Aquarius is a summer constellations located in the Northern Hemisphere. ♒ Aquarius is known as Ganymede. (Ganymede was the son of Tros, who is the King of troy) The King of all the Gods grew fond of the boy and sent Ganymede away to Heaven. From then on out the boy served the God’s by serving them wine. Aquarius’ sign stands for a water carrier, Which is someone who collects water for a profession or job.
- Zodiac Symbol: Water-bearer ♒
- Zodiac Element: Air
- Zodiac Quality: Fixed (Associated with stabilization, determination, but are also inflexible, stubborn, and single-minded)
- Ruling Planet: Uranus and Saturn
- Lucky Day: Saturday
- Lucky Numbers: 4,8,13,17,22, & 26
- Favorite Colors: Blue, Light-blue, Gray, Black
- Birthstone: Amethyst, Garnet, Amber
- Lucky Stone: Opal and Aquamarine
- Good Qualities: Affectionate, Imaginative, and Truthful
- Bad Qualities: Unpredictable, Get off Task very quickly, Inefficiency
- Health Concerns: Aquarius are prone to disorders of the nerves and restlessness. They need to get a lot of sleep to function properly and eat healthy. They are always worried about their fitness.
- Compatibility: Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius, and Aries
- Likes: Having fun with friends, helping others, conversations
- Dislikes: Being lonely, limitations, promises that are broken or never delivered, anything (Normal)
- Love: If you want to win the heart of an Aquarius communicative, imaginative, and a willingness are all qualities that Aquarius look for in a person. Also, Honesty and sincerity are essential for anyone seeking a long-term relationship with them.
- Career: Aquarius’ are very imaginative and helpful. They are Natural visionaries, Aquarians love careers that aim to benefit humankind in the long run, while also being a fun creative job. The best kind of job for a Aquarius is one without strict guidelines because they like to think outside of the box and do what they do best.
- Friends and Family- Even though they love to communicate Aquarius’ are often shy. They find it hard to find friends because they tolerate no nonsense. They look for creativity, intellect, and honesty in their friends. It takes a lot to be friends with a Aquarius because of their high standards (so to say) They also expect this from their family. The Aquarian isn’t one for developing close bonds unless the same qualities they expect in their friendships are there in their family members.
- Aquarius house (which is the 11th house) focuses on friends, goals, hopes, and wishes.
- The perfect gift for a Aquarius is something mystical or art related
- They like to dress in bright colors to draw attention
- Acting, writing, teaching, cooking, photography, or aircraft piloting are things that Aquarius’ absolutely love doing.
- There are 2 forms of Aquarius’- 1. The shy quiet one 2. The energetic talkative one
- They are deep thinkers and have the ability to see both sides in an argument
- Aquarius’ are nice until you make them mad
- An Aquarius can pretend that everything is fine but will shut down emotionally
- Aquarius love music!
- They love quirks
- You have to make a hard effort to talk to them
- In an argument they can see both sides of the problem
Famous People That are Aquarius:
Abraham Lincoln, Charles Darwin, Thomas Edison, Albert Einstein, Franklin Roosevelt, Michael Jordan, Paris Hilton, Wolfgang Mozart, Clark Gable, Oprah Winfrey, Mark Spitz